I tried to blog about different things a couple of times, but never really got into it. May be because I never considered things that interested me to be really interesting for a general public. May be because I am not consistent, concentrated on how things work, jumping to the next thing when the current one is not a challenge anymore. But for sure writing was always hard for me. I remember this from the school, where I was challenged by simplest essays.
So, why am I starting over?
I am a bit into an electronics since recently. Nothing complicated, just messing with simple
microprocessors, trying to build useful things. I want pick a project and document it from the very beginning with a couple of hopes in mind:
- I will be able to look at it in the future and see what can be done better
- This will kind of document things so it will be easier to repeat if needed
- I will finally practice writing
- May be my writings on the wall will be useful for others. Or may be others will teach me a new things if my ones are wrong.
- May be it will be fun at the end :)
Let the fun begin!